This Website is owned by HoPMO Ltd (House of PMO™), a company registered in the United Kingdom. Company Number 6528871 England
HoPMO Ltd (“PMO Flashmob” or “we””) provides its Content on this Website subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). We may periodically change the Terms by updating the Site.
Privacy & Data Protection
Use of Site Content
House of PMO hereby grants you a limited personal non-exclusive licence to use the Site Materials for personal non-commercial use. You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Website and/or the Content other than the limited right to use the Site in accordance with these terms and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, sell, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit or in any other way exploit any part of the Website or the Contents.
Downloading is permitted by us provided only that it is to a single personal computer and:
- you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made;
- you make only personal, non-commercial, use of such download and/or printed copy; and
- you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices.
Additionally you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other the Content or any part of the Content.
You may not use the Website or the Contents to construct a database of any kind nor may you store the Website (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or distribute any database websites containing all or part of the Website.
If you want to obtain our permission to use any of the Content other than as described in these terms then please contact us
The material on this web site is provided purely for your information and you should seek further guidance and make independent inquiries before relying on it. House of PMO reserves the right to make alterations to the web site at any time without notifying you.
The information on this web site is updated from time to time. However, House of PMO makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, operation or fitness for a particular purpose of the web site or any of its contents.
To the full extent permissible by law, House of PMO assumes no responsibility for the material contained on this web site and disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in respect of the material or arising from a user’s use of or inability to use the web site. If you are dissatisfied with any part of this web site your sole remedy is to discontinue using it.
We make no warranty that the web site or any information posted on it is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
Third-Party Web Sites
- Credit card payments – registration and payment for attending events is only accepted with credit/debit card payments. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and your invoice will be sent. Registration is complete and you will receive an email nearer to the date of the event with joining instructions.
- Substitutions & Cancellations – You may nominate an alternative person to attend the event up to 2 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. There are no refunds for cancellations. You can carry over your place to a future event (within 6 months). All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing.
- Photography & Filming – For promotional purposes, photos and video production will take place during most events. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should contact us prior to the event.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and visitors to this web site must submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.